Click here to access the recording.
How will current and anticipated market events impact your treasury decisions?
Please join the largest and longest-running conversation of corporate cash decision makers. Our upcoming Quarterly Corporate Cash Briefing™ will include an expert panel discussing the factors that are influencing your corporate cash investment and borrowing decisions, including:
- US Treasury Rule 385 Impacting Intercompany Transactions
- Current Country/Political Risk
- Money Market Fund Reform Implementation
- Steve Baseby, Associate Policy and Technical Director – Association of Corporate Treasurers
- Deborah A. Cunningham, CFA, Chief Investment Officer – Federated Investors
- Roger Merritt, Managing Director – Fitch Ratings
- Brett Friedman, Director – Novantas
Treasury Strategies’ Speakers & Panel Moderators:
- Anthony Carfang, Managing Director
- Kevin Ruiz, Principal