Tune in for Treasury Strategies’ Quarterly Corporate Cash Briefing on Thursday, 8 January to hear more about the cash management game changers lurking around the corner, and what they mean for you.
• Why are recent cash trends diverging across regions?
• How do plunging oil prices impact short-term investments?
• What are the implications of the current Euro / US Dollar disconnect?
• How is Basel III’s LCR requirement decreasing the value of bank deposits?
• What if Greece really does exit the Eurozone this time?
You’ll hear insights from our esteemed panelists who will shed more light to help YOU understand the implications for corporate treasurers, fund managers and bankers.
Sponsors & Panel Participants
• Peter Matza, Engagement Director – ACT
• Deborah A. Cunningham, CFA, Chief Investment Officer – Federated Investors
• Roger Merritt, Global Head of Funds & Asset Management – Fitch Ratings
Treasury Strategies’ Speakers & Panel Moderators
• Anthony Carfang, Partner
• Edmonia Lindsey, Managing Director