Click here to download the presentation.
Click here to access the recording.
Take cover! Driving factors are forcing corporate treasurers to act in 2016.
Please join the largest and longest-running conversation on corporate cash decisions in the financial industry. Our upcoming Quarterly Corporate Cash Briefing™ will include a discussion of corporate treasury priorities and a review of key data supporting any economic or policy changes.
Topics we will discuss include :
- Treasury Priorities: What has changed?
- Drivers: What is forcing corporate treasurers to take action?
- Economic Policy
- Regulatory Changes
- Market Dynamics
- Geopolitical Events
Our panel, including the Association of Corporate Treasurers, Federated Investors, and Fitch Ratings, will conclude with a discussion on what is driving these issues facing corporate treasury.
Panel Participants & Institutional Partners
• Peter Matza, Engagement Director – Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT)
• Deborah A. Cunningham, CFA, Chief Investment Officer – Federated Investors
• Roger Merritt, Managing Director – Fitch Ratings
Treasury Strategies’ Speakers & Panel Moderators
• Anthony Carfang, Partner
• Kevin Ruiz, Principal