With markets and policies diverging and regulations approaching, what’s a treasurer to do?
Tune in for Treasury Strategies’ Quarterly Corporate Cash Briefing on Thursday, April 9 to hear about what fluctuating corporate cash levels, divergent central bank policies and impending regulation mean for you.
Here are a few of the “game changers” we will discuss:
• Banks trimming deposits and lines of business
• EU Money Market Fund regulations
• Taxing excess corporate cash
You’ll also hear insights from our expert panel including Association of Corporate Treasurers, Citi, Federated Investors, and Fitch Ratings, who will shed more light to help you understand the implications of these game changers for your business.
Panel Participants & Institutional Partners
• Peter Matza, Engagement Director – Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT)
• Michael Berkowitz, Managing Director of NA Liquidity & Corporate Market Management – Citi Treasury & Trade Solutions
• Susan Hill, Senior Portfolio Manager – Federated Investors
• Alastair Sewell, Senior Director – Fitch Ratings
Treasury Strategies’ Speakers & Panel Moderators
• Anthony Carfang, Partner
• Edmonia Lindsey, Managing Director