Please join us for a one-hour complimentary webinar focused on best practices for using SWIFT to connect with your banks worldwide.
Corporate treasurers know they must use SWIFT to gain global cash visibility, achieve greater efficiencies and manage risk. But, how do you get started and achieve results efficiently? Experts from Fundtech, Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Treasury Strategies will share specific best practices. Ed Barrie, a veteran treasury executive from Itron, will discuss his experiences implementing these best practices.
- SWIFT Update – Benefits and Emerging Solutions
- Practical Business Applications & Advice on Working with Your Banks
- Benefits of Using a Service Bureau
- Developing an Effective Implementation Plan
- Corporate Case Study: Itron
- Christian Vega, Regional Sales Director – Fundtech
- Linda Haddad, Director, eCommerce Channel Solution – Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Jeff Diorio, Principal – Treasury Strategies, Inc.
- Ed Barrie, Director, Foreign Exchange & Treasury Operations – Itron
Neil Ainger, Editor-in-Chief – gtnews, an Association for Financial Professionals Company
Click here to download the presentation.