Join Treasury Strategies for a one hour webinar entitled “Service Bureaus: A SWIFT Way to Corporate Connectivity” hosted by Fundtech focusing on services offered by using a service bureau to help simplify treasury operations.
You’ll hear insights from an expert panel discussing:
• Trends in corporate treasury & financial messaging
• Key things to consider when choosing a SWIFT connectivity partner
• How to navigate the complex legal & technical issues associated with connecting to SWIFT
• Best practices to maximize ERP and treasury workstation investments
• How to ensure high standards of security and reliability
• The importance of integrated value-added services, like sanction list screening
Click here to register for this event.
• Christopher Corner, Deputy Treasurer – BBC Worldwide
• Edward Barrie, Assistant Treasurer – Itron, Inc.
• Linda Haddad, Director-eCommerce Channel Solution – Bank of America Merrill Lynch
• Stefan Eggli, Head of Cash-Management – Swiss Federal Railways SBB group
• Jeff Diorio, Principal, Treasury Technology Practice – Treasury Strategies
• Jeremy Goddard, SVP, General Manager Financial Messaging UK – Fundtech