Increased interest by corporates in SWIFT connectivity has been driven by post-financial crisis concerns about liquidity management and counterparty risk, as corporate treasuries seek greater visibility of their funds and ways to protect themselves from any future bank failures. What should you do if you haven’t yet made the move? If you are thinking of using a service bureau for the first time, what are the different routes into the network?
Join the virtual roundtable to learn about:
• The way to develop an effective implementation plan
• The practical business applications
• The benefits of using a service bureau
• Advice on working with your banks
The expert panel includes:
• Donald Gradwell, Director Treasury Infrastructure – Hilton Hotels
• Elaine Filus, Principal, Treasury Technology Practice – Treasury Strategies
• Jenny Seitanidou, Group Treasury Business Process Leader – Coca-Cola Hellenic
• Linda Haddad, Director, eCommerce Channel Solution – Bank of America Merrill Lynch
• Jeremy Goddard, SVP, General Manager Financial Messaging UK – Fundtech
Click here to access the event recording.
3 December 2013 10:00 am (EDT) / 3:00 pm (GMT)