The Treasury Strategies’ Treasury Technology Briefing will help you keep current. During this event, we will continue our discussion on protecting against fraud and cyber risks. This quarter we will be joined by security experts from Bank of America and Kyriba to discuss what you should focus on to improve internal and external security controls and safeguard corporate treasury against fraud and cyber risks.
In particular, we’ll discuss:
• Overall view of cyber risks in treasury operations
• Data and application security – how to prevent unauthorized access to treasury systems and data loss
• Treasury controls and the need to have a secure workflow
• How digital identity can be an additional layer against fraud
Treasury Strategies’ Speakers
Cathy Gregg, Partner, Treasury Strategies, Inc.
Jeff Diorio, Principal, Treasury Strategies, Inc.
• Linda Haddad, Director Product Management, Bank of America
• Bob Stark, VP Strategy at Kyriba Corporation