Click here to download the presentation.
Click here to access the recording.
Join Treasury Strategies, Alerus Financial, West Suburban Bank and WAUSAU in a lively, interactive discussion around best practices and justifying spend for paperless Treasury.
Financial institutions and corporations are desperate for a simpler onboarding process, but banks’ paper-intensive methods are costly, error-prone, and time-consuming for sales and support teams. Paperless treasury has proven to help banks reduce costs, increase customer satisfaction and free sales teams to spend more time improving the customer experience.
Join us to:
• Discover how a paperless treasury investment can exceed ROI thresholds and how banks are securing
• Learn about corporate expectations for the onboarding process and implementation times.
• Discuss the positive effect streamlined onboarding has on future sales.
• Evaluate new technology to improve your customer satisfaction ratings.
• Uncover how electronic onboarding enhances compliance and accelerates revenue generation.
• Steve Jennrich, Vice President – Information Systems , West Suburban Bank
• Kristine Lunde, Deposit Product Specialist Lead, Alerus Financial
• Joseph Pitzo, Vice President – Paperless Enterprise Solutions, WAUSAU Financial Systems
• Dave Robertson, Partner, Treasury Strategies, Inc.