Cash forecasting remains the #1 priority for Treasurers to improve.
Corporate treasury teams continue to struggle with developing an
accurate and reliable cash forecast, affecting their ability to
optimize cash returns, meet hedging policies, and mobilize cash
globally. Treasury Strategies and Kyriba will tackle the reasons why treasury teams have difficulty perfecting their cash forecasts and highlight new opportunities to achieve value through forecasting.
We will discuss:
- To Excel or not to Excel – when do spreadsheets hurt vs. help
- Best practices to measure forecast accuracy
- Balancing complexity vs. usability of forecasting models
- Impact of market and regulatory changes on cash forecasting
- Jeff Diorio, Director, Treasury Strategies, a division of Novantas, Inc.
- Bob Stark, VP of Strategy, Kyriba